Organizations to Connect With
The purpose of a thematic year is to see growth and opportunity expand at CSU. Our world is growing at an exponential rate, producing challenges and setbacks as well as innovative solutions to those challenges.
Health can be defined in a variety of ways. CSU’s thematic year of HEALTH will focus specifically on animal health, human physical and mental health, and public health, with an emphasis on health justice.
Actions to Take
- Learn more about how you can support those who are affected by round up
- Learn more about non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Learn more about equal access to healthcare
- Learn about universities across the country that eliminate herbicides and transition to organic land care
- Learn how to get your Green Grounds Certification!
- Send letters to the sustainability department and/or working to expand organic land care directly with grounds
- Use this template for guidance