How to Fest
Everything you need to know about attending the ACT Human Rights Film Festival can be found here!
Important Festival Details
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to each screening.
- No late seating once feature film has begun.
- Festival schedule and guests are subject to change.
- Auditoriums must be cleared between screenings. No saving of seats.
- Ticket holders are guaranteed seats only up to 10 minutes prior to scheduled start time of the screening. After this time, any remaining seats may be sold to patrons waiting in the Standby Ticket line.
- When a film screening is deemed STANDBY, it means that the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. Empty Seats are released for sale 5 minutes prior to a screening showtime. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening.
- All films will be shown in their original language with English subtitles. Please note that many of the films do not carry a MPAA rating.
- Recording devices are not permitted in the theaters. All bags are subject to inspection.
- Please silence all electronic devices while in theaters. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the theater.
- No refunds or exchanges, except in the rare case of a program cancellation.
How do I purchase tickets?
2017 ACT festival tickets are on sale through the Lincoln Center ticketing office. www.lctix.com
How do I pick up my tickets purchased online?
Tickets purchased online can be picked up at the following Will Call locations:
- More than ONE DAY before a scheduled film screening: The Lincoln Center Box Office, which is open between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday only.
- DAY OF SCREENING: Beginning one hour prior to each film screening at the screening venue box office – either the Lincoln Center Box Office, OR the temporary Lory Student Center Theatre Will Call and Box Office located in the LSC Theatre lobby.
Can I purchase tickets at the door?
Tickets to each film can be purchased at the door, based on availability. Advanced ticket purchase is recommended. We will release empty seats 5 minutes prior to screening showtimes for films in “Standby,” which means the allotment of advance tickets has been reached. The released seats are deemed Standby Tickets and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Standby lines form one hour prior to a screening.
Where do I exchange my voucher?
Festival vouchers must be exchanged for a festival screening ticket in advance of the screening you wish to see, pending seat availability. You can exchange them in person:
- At the Lincoln Center Box Office during regular hours
- Up to one hour before any screening occurs at either venue, so long as screening tickets are still available.
How early should I arrive to the film screening?
Theater doors will open roughly 30 minutes prior to each film screening. You may begin line up one hour prior to the film screening time.
Can I bring my child/children?
Festival films do not carry a MPAA rating. We recommend watching the film trailer and reading the synopsis to determine if the film content is appropriate for your child/children. Please note, an individual ticket will be needed for any child sitting in a seat.
Are ACT venues ADA accessible?
Yes. The Lory Student Center Theatre and the Lincon Center Magnolia Theatre are both ADA accessible. Details follow:
- Lory Student Center Theatre
Lory Student Center Theatre is ADA accessible. Accessible parking can be found in both the Morgan Library and Engineering parking lots. See CSU Parking Map for more details. The Lory Student Center and Theatre is ADA accessible. The theater has an elevator to gain access to balcony seating.
- Lincoln Center Magnolia Theatre
The Lincoln Center is committed to providing a wide range of accessibility features and can accommodate most unique requests with advance notice. Call the Box Office at 970-221-6730 for additional information. Accessible seating is available in Row D of the Magnolia Theatre. Every exterior entrance is accessible. Parking spaces for those with handicap placards are located in the south lot, Mulberry Pool lot, as well as in several spaces.