- ONLINE TICKETING FOR SATURDAY 4/7 SCREENINGS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS FOR SATURDAYS SCREENINGS AT THE ACT BOX OFFICE LOCATED INSIDE THE LYRIC.
- The box office will open 1 hour prior to each screening.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to each screening.
- All Festival Pass holders receive priority seating. Pass holders should gather at the ACT Pass holder sign located just outside the main entry door to each venue no later than :35mins prior to the program start for access.
- Pass holders must show proof of purchase at the ACT Box Office/Information Table to receive an official “badge” that must be worn or presented for entrance to any screening or panel discussion. Badges can be picked up at any screening beginning April 6. Pass holders are responsible for keeping track of their badges for the duration of the festival. Replacement badges will not be issued.
- Pass holders MAY NOT use their festival badge for entrance to encore screenings at The Lyric April 9-12.
Have more questions? Learn More.
ACT is Crowdfunding!
ACT brings together the Colorado State University and Northern Colorado community to witness human rights stories from around the world and to move toward change through meaningful dialogue after each screening. Take ACTion by giving now.
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Drafted by representatives with different legal and cultural backgrounds from all regions of the world, the Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 (General Assembly resolution 217 A) as a common standard of achievements for all peoples and all nations. It sets out, for the first time, fundamental human rights to be universally protected and it has been translated into over 500 languages. Read More