ACT is excited to announce the addition of the first-ever All Festival Pass to its 2018 ticketing options. Here’s what you need to know about the All Fest Pass and how it works:
- The pass grants patrons access to all ACT events taking place during opening and closing weekends – Thursday, April 5 through Sunday, April 8 and Friday, April 13 through Saturday, April 14. The pass cannot be used for entrance to encore screenings taking place at The Lyric Monday, April 9 through Thursday, April 12.
- Pass holders receive priority seating. Pass holders should gather at the ACT Pass holder sign located just outside the main entry door to each venue no later than :35 mins prior to the program start for access.
- Pass holders must show proof of purchase at the ACT Box Office/Information Table to receive an official “badge” that must be worn or presented for entrance to any screening or panel discussion. Badges can be picked up at any screening beginning April 6.
- Pass holders are responsible for keeping track of their badges for the duration of the festival. Replacement badges will not be issued.
- All Festival Passes go on sale March 8 for $90 and are available for purchase through the ACT ticketing vendor LCtix.com.